Interested in Partnering?
Are you a local artist or small business interested in partnering?
About Wild Habitat Vacation Rentals:
We are a short term rental management company whose mission is to provide travelers in Alaska with an authentic, cozy home base while also aiming to have a positive impact on our local community. We help to make connections between travelers and local artists & small businesses, bringing exposure to what makes our community unique while supporting the local economy.
How we support local artists & small businesses:
- We purchase $500+ worth of art & decor from our local artist & small business partners for each home we manage.
- We stock our rental homes with locally produced consumables when possible (coffee, tea, lotion, etc).
- We offer exposure to local artists & small businesses by posting “Local Small Business Spotlight” or “Local Artist Spotlight” cards with QR codes that lead to the small business or artist’s social media accounts and/or website in each rental we manage.
- We include artist and small business partners in relevant local guides that we create and make available to guests in each rental that we manage. Guides are both digital and printed.
- We feature our artist & small business partners on our website and social media accounts.
- We do a quarterly Alaska Local Goods giveaway and will include items from our partners in the baskets.
How artists & small businesses can return the support:
- Refer us! If you know someone with a space they are interested in renting, tell them about us! We will give a $500 referral fee to our local partners for every new contract that is signed based on a referral.
- Tell people you know about our company & mention our rentals to any out of town visitors that you know.
- We can help you buy & sell real estate, so contact Kelly if you or anyone you know is looking to move in the near future.
- Planning on buying an investment property? Kelly can help you buy the property and also help you manage it as a short term rental.
Are you a real estate professional with an Alaskan short term rental referral?
Do you have clients interested in intesting in a short term rental property in Alaska, but are worried about the time required to manage it? Tell them about us! We offer a $500 referral fee to our local real estate partners for every new contract that is signed based on a referral.